The college search and application process can be overwhelming- we all know that. And there are many resources out there to help you. Campus Bound is an organization that offers a clear advantage to the students and families we work with. We are proud and thankful that so many families have trusted us to guide them along the way.
- Campus Bound offers a collaborative approach. With a staff of nearly 50 individuals, there are many experts in several different areas of college admissions. Our clients are assigned to one point person but counselors collaborate with one another frequently.
- Subject area specialists are available in the realms of essay writing, business, learning challenges, STEM majors, financial aid, and more. No matter what unique challenge you bring to us, there is someone qualified to help.
- Our counselors are unique, just like the students and families we work with. We work hard to make a great match between families and counselors based on everyone’s needs, background and style preferences. Likewise, we offer packages that are unique to fit your specific needs.
- Campus Bound uses current technology to support the process beyond what is available at your high school. We offer programs specifically designed for admission assessment, essay writing, and more.
- We routinely visit college campuses and communicate with admission staff in order to stay up to date with current trends and resources.
- We maintain robust data in critical areas to help you to make informed decisions as you try to navigate the sea of information out there. You can trust us to get you accurate and thorough results.
- No stone goes unturned at Campus Bound, as we have time-tested systems in place and review processes we use frequently.
Having an organization like Campus Bound helping you, guiding you and supporting you through the college admission process is second to none. Our highly qualified experts love helping students and families make the process less difficult and we celebrate your accomplishments right beside you.