Personalized college guidance when you need it
Should my student take the higher level course?
Will putting money into my 529 plan hurt my chances for financial aid?
Is this college application essay topic a good one?
There are so many questions that can arise during the pursuit of college. Having an expert at your fingertips can provide you information that will make a difference and reduce the stress and uncertainty.
You will receive
- All tools resources available as part of Basic package. PLUS:
- Monthly 30-minute video consultations with admissions or financial aid expert
- Access to private online message board moderated by experienced college counselor
- Diagnostic SAT or ACT exam
- Virtually proctored practice test taken at home or library to determine the test that is right for the student
- Instant scoring with full report to show areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Personalized review with test preparation expert of results and opportunities to increase score
- Suite of video instructions to explain how to answers dozens of types of questions
- Online career assessment platform
- An online cutting-edge tool based on the time tested Johnson-O’Connor assessment to help teens identify their own aptitudes, interests, potential careers and educational paths to get them there.”
- Results available 24 hours after completion
- Assessment of your eligibility for need-based financial aid and identification of ways to reduce the costs based on your situation.