Online tools and resources to help reach your college goals.
Find the ‘right’ colleges – Make informed decisions – Reduce the cost – Avoid debt
The Financial Center: An easy to use tool for families to input their savings and earnings, as well as research the affordability and academic fit of selected colleges.
- Determine if there is a shortfall for each school for each child individually and the family as a whole
- Receive tips to close the shortfall, as well as an indication of how a projected student loan payment compares to a salary projection
The Resource Center: One area for all recommended and required activities to prepare for college including
- Links to the key applications for admissions and financial aid
- Common and Universal Applications
- FAFSA and CSS/PROFILE forms to apply for financial aid
- Important websites so that you can understand the process
Helpful Budgeting Calculators: To estimate costs and savings to understand your education budget and to calculate…
- The monthly contribution required to save for the full or partial cost of a particular college or type of college: i.e. how much do you have to save?
- The amount of savings that will accumulate from time zero to the student’s freshman year: i.e. how much can you save?
- How much more needs to be saved for each period that there is a delay in savings: i.e. the cost of waiting/procrastinating