WHO WE ARE
Since 2003, Campus Bound’s team has served as the trusted college counselors in communities throughout Eastern Massachusetts, the United States, and across the world.
Trusted Partners: We pride ourselves on establishing strong partnerships with our students and families as we help them navigate the challenging and exciting college search, application, and financial aid process.
The Best Fit: Each and every one of our counselors share the same primary goal: to guide students in finding the college that is the best fit for their unique goals and interests. Our counselors help students tell authentic, personal, and compelling stories that put their candidacy for admission in the best light.
About The Team
We are dedicated to helping students of all achievement levels create strong applications and discover their best-fit schools. Our counselors collaborate frequently, ensuring that all of our students receive the most up-to-date information and make the best decisions as they navigate the college search, application, and decision process. We also monitor colleges and trends in the admission landscape to ensure that we provide each family with the highest level of service.
To reduce the stress of the college admission process while helping you achieve your goals.
Who We Serve
There is no single type of Campus Bound student or parent – our highly personalized service is here to
support you regardless of your starting point or destination.
Where our students start
- Our local students come from over 168 different public and private high schools in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire. We hold in-person meetings at our offices or at mutually desirable locations
- Video-conferencing support is available for students
o Across the USA, and those living in
o Asia, Europe and S. America
- Our students seek professional, customized guidance and support as they navigate their college search and application process, allowing them to achieve optimal outcomes
Where our students go
- Campus Bound students have submitted applications to 406 unique colleges (no cookie-cutter approach here!) in 42 different states, the UK and Canada
- Our students have enrolled at 196 unique colleges and universities, across all levels of selectivity, including:
o Large state universities
o Small liberal arts colleges
o Ivy League universities
o Schools renowned for arts/performing arts
o Schools that are known for supporting students with learning challenges
…and everything in between
Join Our Team:
College Financial Aid Internship
We are seeking a summer intern to help collect, analyze and present information about the financial aid process. The information will help Campus Bound to deliver comprehensive guidance to families seeking to reduce the cost of college and plan for the financial aspects of college.
You will gain valuable experience in working in a professional environment, data research, and presentation. You will also learn about the complex financial aid process and other related financial matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing websites and contacting college financial aid and admissions offices from popular colleges by phone/email to collect information on application requirements and awarding procedures
- Create database/spreadsheet of collected information
- Create document or visuals for clients explaining the various key steps of the process (i.e. loan options, application steps)
- Perform search and create synopsis of programs that support the college financial landscape that represent potential partner opportunities including sponsors for school program. Examples, loan, financial literacy, college savings, banks
- As needed support for collecting admissions information or assistance with marketing efforts.
Flexible hours although some work during business hours will be required to contact colleges. Internship will be done remote under the supervision of Campus Bound’s Director of Financial Aid and President
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Why not give us a call to find out all the details?
We always start with a no obligation phone call or in-person meeting. We will provide you with valuable insights, answer your questions, and help you identify the support that is right for your needs and budget.