WHO WE ARE
Since 2003, Campus Bound’s team has served as the trusted college counselors in communities throughout Eastern Massachusetts, the United States, and across the world.
Trusted Partners: We pride ourselves on establishing strong partnerships with our students and families as we help them navigate the challenging and exciting college search, application, and financial aid process.
The Best Fit: Each and every one of our counselors share the same primary goal: to guide students in finding the college that is the best fit for their unique goals and interests. Our counselors help students tell authentic, personal, and compelling stories that put their candidacy for admission in the best light.
About The Team
We are dedicated to helping students of all achievement levels create strong applications and discover their best-fit schools. Our counselors collaborate frequently, ensuring that all of our students receive the most up-to-date information and make the best decisions as they navigate the college search, application, and decision process. We also monitor colleges and trends in the admission landscape to ensure that we provide each family with the highest level of service.
To reduce the stress of the college admission process while helping you achieve your goals.
Who We Serve
There is no single type of Campus Bound student or parent – our highly personalized service is here to
support you regardless of your starting point or destination.
Where they start
- Our local students come from over 168 different public and private high schools in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Southern New Hampshire. We hold in-person meetings at our offices or at mutually desirable locations
- Video-conferencing support is available for students
o Across the USA, and those living in
o Asia, Europe and S. America
- Our students seek professional, customized guidance and support as they navigate their college search and application process, allowing them to achieve optimal outcomes
- Additional remote services available through our innovative Apply Right program.
Where they go
- Campus Bound students have submitted applications to 406 unique colleges (no cookie-cutter approach here!) in 42 different states, the UK and Canada
- Our students have enrolled at 196 unique colleges and universities, across all levels of selectivity, including:
o Large state universities
o Small liberal arts colleges
o Ivy League universities
o Schools renowned for arts/performing arts
o Schools that are known for supporting students with learning challenges
…and everything in between
Join Our Team:
Part-Time College Counselors
(full job description here)
Campus Bound is a dynamic and growing independent college and financial aid consulting company serving families primarily throughout Eastern Massachusetts, with four offices in Hingham, Lexington, Needham, and Mansfield. The company is seeking part-time college counselors to work closely with students and parents as they progress through the college search and application process. This is a part-time, cyclical position with flexibility in hours and compensation. Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of professional experience in high school counseling or selective college admissions. See full details at link above. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Counselor
Campus Bound is seeking an individual to help families make wise decisions about college financial matters and navigate the financial aid process. This part-time position will require approximately 10-15 hours per week with additional time during the peak financial aid months of October and November.
- Providing assessments of financial aid eligibility
- Collaborating with team members to help clients with budgeting and paying for college plans
- Preparing CSS Profile and FAFSA financial aid applications
- Reviewing prepared applications with clients prior to submission
- Submitting supplemental financial aid materials
- Assisting with financial aid appeals
- Providing guidance on how to pay for college/loan options
- Leading webinar presentations
- Presenting to non-profit organizations and school districts
Work will be primarily performed remotely, including video-conference meetings. Hours are flexible and can vary depending on week and season. In-person meetings may be required at one or more of Campus Bound’s locations (Needham, Lexington, Hingham or Mansfield, MA).
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of financial aid experience, preferably at a moderately or highly selective institution. Understanding of college savings plans and other financial planning considerations a plus.
Email resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
Why not give us a call to find out all the details?
We always start with a no obligation phone call or in-person meeting. We will provide you with valuable insights, answer your questions, and help you identify the support that is right for your needs and budget.